- Python is the very easy ,simple,genaral purpose high level programming language .
- Python is object-oriented programming language.
- Python was developed by Guido Van Rossum in 1989 .
- Python was officially published in 1991.
- Python was developed based on many languages such as Modula-3,ABC,C, C++, SmallTalk, Algol-68 ,Unix shell and other scripting languages.
Where we can use python
- 1- Desktop/StandAlone Applications
- 2- Web applications
- 3-Networking Applications
- 5-Database Applications
- 6-Data Analysis
- 7- Data Science
- 8-IOT(Internet of Things) Applications
- 9- Artificial Intelligence Applications