What is AJAX
- AJAX is useful when we want to update parts of a web page,
without refreshing whole web page.
- Examples of web applications, where AJAX is used:
- Facebook, twitter, Gmail, Google Maps etc.
- Using it, we can create fast and dynamic web pages.
- AJAX allows to send and
receive data asynchronously without refreshing the whole web page.
What is Synchronous
- At one time we can send single request and wait for the response before send the second request.
What is Asynchronous
- We send second request before we get the response of first request, Ajax is the example of this Asynchronous type.